PIHA – THINGS TO DO
- Fruit feeders and Humming bird garden, has over a dozen of hummingbird species visiting.
- Watching water birds by the old fort use for gold mining
- Trails 3 kilometers
- Quial feeder station
- Night wildlife watching. Leaving from the restaurant. Duration 1 hour. The best time to see mammals, spiders, and much more.
- You will have the chance to meet the Chestnut capped Piha along the trails.
- We recommend a minimum stay of 2- 3 nights to enjoy the activities and variety of wildlife
- Birdwatching from the observation towers