PAUJIL – THINGS TO DO
- Explore the garden around the lodge
- Fruit feeders and Humming bird garden, it’s visited by over a dozen of hummingbird species
- Cable cross bridge ONLY one person at the time, please!
- Walk to the Cano Cristal waterfall if weather allow it and river levels are safe.
- Walk from the lodge up to the ride path, about 2 kilometers towards the mountain.
- Night wildlife watching. Leaving from the restaurant. Duration 1 hour. The best time to see mammals, spiders, and much more.
- We recommend a minimum stay of 2- 3 nights to enjoy the activities and variety of wildlife
- Birdwatching from the observation towers
- We advise visitors that wildlife has their own schedule, as much as we would like to guarantee for you to see animals and endengered species we can not committee to it.
DUE TO THE REMOTE LOCATION, DIFFICULT ACCESS AND WEATHER CONDITIONS WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE ELECTRICITY OR INTERNET
WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTATING AND HOPE YOU GET TO SPEND TIME IN NAUTRE